Sunday, May 10, 2009

Thanks to Divvies

I forgot to mention that when I ordered a box of Chocolate Chip cookies from Divvies  last week, what came in the mail was a nice surprise.  They sent me 1 dozen Oatmeal Raisen cookies for free as a Mother's Day gift.  How awesome is that?    Thanks Divvies!!!  They are out of this world good.  Amanda loves the fact that on the front of the packaging it says Peanut and Nut Free!

Thanks Lori (the owner of Divvies) for your comment.  We would love to tour your facility and in the mean time I'm spreading the word about how good your cookies are. 

I just watched the video of Lori's  son showing Martha Stewart how to make cupcakes.  He is adorable!  I'm sure Benjamin will have his own cooking show some day!  Now I need to order some cupcakes.  Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment