Friday, May 29, 2009

The reason I changed my Blog's name

So I started this blog to blog about Amanda's peanut allergies.  And there is certainly a lot to say about that subject.  Then I started feeling a bit repressed.   I wanted to post more about my life and both of my beautiful children - all of which I am so thankful for.  So I changed the name because really I am a story teller and I love telling a story each day about life.  Hence the name Life Happens.  And I really am a busy mom.  So I'll stick with this name for a while.

I have been trying to upload photos of our lovely hermit crab so ineptly named Paradise but the pictures I took were from a disposable camera because my digital stopped working at the beach.  I was, to say the least, mortified that my beloved camera could stop working at such an inoppertune time like a family vacation, but it did.  And I am deeply saddened, being the rookie photographer that I am.

So I'm off to Costco in search of the perfect camera.  What do you think?  Sony?  Nikon coolpix that Ashton Kutcher pitches?   

No comments:

Post a Comment