This is my absolute worst nightmare! My heart goes out to his family. This is so tragic because he did what I do with my 11 year old daughter who is also anaphylactic to peanuts, we eat at the same places and eat the same thing. But there is always a chance of cross contamination or worse - that the restaurant changes their ingredients unbeknownst to the person who is severely allergic to peanuts. Even doing something like changing from Canola oil to Peanut oil when frying foods can put a PA person at risk.
This is just so scary to me and what I live with every day.
Please see story below:
Tributes paid to Liverpool region teen killed by nut allergy National News News | Click Liverpool