Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Anyone with allergies should BEWARE of Indian takeaways, warns coroner after Wigan boy, 12, dies from nut allergy | Mancunian Matters

Anyone with allergies should BEWARE of Indian takeaways, warns coroner after Wigan boy, 12, dies from nut allergy | Mancunian Matters



Really scary article.  I would never let my 14 year old eat Indian food for the mere fact mentioned in the article that the owner of the restaurant did not realize how severe food allergies can be.

2 comments:

  1. pretty nice blog, following :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following! I'm trying to get myself to write more often.

    ReplyDelete