Thursday, April 22, 2010

The past was. Tomorrow may be. Only today is.

Taking charge of our life takes time - and a lot of faith and courage.  Anyone who has been through trials and storms knows what I am talking about.  Maybe you are going through a storm right now.  A lot of are. And that is the time when we need God the most!  Keep the faith and take courage and thank Him everyday and "this too shall pass".


It doesn’t matter what’s happened in your history, it’s time to forget what lies behind. Make the choice today to look forward. Trust that God has a better future in store for you. Trust that He’s working behind the scenes on your behalf. As you forget what lies behind and press forward, you will see the abundant life the Lord has in store for you!

Prayer for Today: Father in heaven, I choose to forget the past today. I don’t want anything to hold me back from the good future You have prepared for me. I choose forgiveness and ask that You help me, by Your Spirit, to press forward in every area of my life. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment